Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Thursday, April 26, 2007
To the Dentist
Wisdom teeth are third molars that usually appear between the ages of 17 and 24. They are generally thought to be called wisdom teeth because they appear so lateāmuch later than the other teeth, at an age where people are supposedly wiser than as a child, when the other teeth erupt. Most people have four wisdom teeth, but it is possible to have more or fewer.
I have finally made the visit to my no.1 dreaded professional on my list - the dentist. If I were to count, it has been 7 years since my last visit. Extremely bad, if you ask me. After today, I tell myself, I really need to get into the habit of visiting the dentist at least once every year. That is to save my teeth and gums (and money) in the longer run.
Anyway the bad news from the visit today: I have 4 wisdom tooth to be extracted, one of which has to be done with some minor surgery! The minimum cost to extract wisdom tooth is 400 bucks~!!! I guess I can just go broke removing my 'wisdom'.
I have no idea when I'm going to go ahead with the extraction after my exams. Just find the thought extremely scary and painful~! Imagine lots of swelling, bleeding, pain and probably liquid diet. I hope it won't be as bad as what I have imagined when the time comes. Probably will wait another two weeks after I come back from Taipei.
My progress has been rather slow and discouraging. Like today, I haven't done anything yet. And worse, I don't feel like doing anything. Hopefully I will pick up some speed later tonight, and at least read through one or two chapters.
Somehow, just feeling kinda restless.....
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 9:56 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com