Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Friday, April 13, 2007
The past week
It's been an arty-farty week, having watched two performances in the week. First was Phantom of the Opera on Sunday. It was good - powerful voices, beautiful stage and impressive transitions from scene to scene. Of course, not to mention the music and the orchestra. A pity our seats were a little too high. Lesson learnt: if you're watching performances at the Esplanade, keep the seats to the stall or circle 2.
I must add that I LOVE WATCHING MUSICALS~!! Even though tickets are very pricey, I'm always willing to fork out the money to watch them. After Phantom, I'm looking forward to the next musical that would be brought to Singapore, most likely you would find me at one of the performances.
Tonight, I watched Blithe Spirit. A light-hearted comedy which made the audience laugh from time to time. The actors speak really quickly, if I may say. Never knew there was a drama centre at the National Library even though I've been there a couple of times. Not too bad, except that the seats were not very comfortable.
I had my last lesson in NUS on Tuesday. I must say that I was quite happy at first, to know that lessons have ended, which means it's study BREAK - started early and will last long for me since my exams are rather late. Then I realised it's the LAST lesson and the LAST break that I have. The feeling is kinda nostalgic. No more lazy afternoons after school, Wednesday off-days, study breaks and school holidays. Soon I'll be thrown into the working society, when free time becomes a rarity and a luxury. How I'll miss these days~!!
Over this break that started early, I finished watching Engine~! It's a really really good show, touching and sweet~!! I love Takuya Kimura and his acting. I have decided that I want to collect all his shows. Right now, I have Engine, Pride, Hero and Beautiful Life (on loan somewhere and want to get it back!). My future purchases should include Good Luck, Long Vacation and Love Generation. It's hard to see Jdrama in stores now, so if you see any of these, especially the older shows, please tell me so I can go get them~!
Alright, that's about it for the week. It's Friday the 13th today. Bad things do happen, like quarreling-with-the-one-who-doesn't-even-care. Don't ask for my help, ever again.
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 11:15 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com