Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Monday, April 09, 2007
Home
As I grow older, the more time I stay at home. Especially for this semester, on usual days, I would be back home by 2pm. Even on the weekends, I tend to stay at home quite a bit too.
I recall those days back in primary and secondary school, when I'm hardly home until it's almost dinner time. Most of the days I would be in school, busy with ECAs (yeah, that's what it's called then, only did they change it to CCA eventually). On other days, you might just find me in Ang Mo Kio central, Toa Payoh central or Bishan Junction 8. Then in jc, lessons usually end late or I would be busy with band practices. After that 1 hr of travelling on the bus, I'd reach home usually in the late afternoon or in the evening.
Now when I'm home early from lessons, my Mum and my Grandma would ask me how come I'm back so early. They have all become accustomed to me not coming back rather late from school.
On the other hand, it may only be 3 or 4 plus, and my Grandma would be asking how come my brother is not home yet. What a difference in treatment yeah? She's always worried where and with whom he's hanging out after school, for fear that he would be lead astray or something. All because my cousin had once told her that his school has some pai kias! Really just gets on my nerves sometimes, especially when she comes asking me where he is. How would I know when I'm having my afternoon nap at home?!
Abrupt ending - cos I don't know what I'm trying to say here.
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 11:49 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com