Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Friday, April 06, 2007
Change
I've been thinking of cutting my hair, and even changing my hairstyle for some time already. Having lunch with sister QL revealed that she had similar thoughts too~! Haha..
So, out of impulse, I went to the salon, propped myself into the chair and asked the hairdresser any recommendations for a change. So she did - tied my hair into a pony tail and then snipped it off! Now it's straight and short, back to the length I never had ever since my jc days.
Now I kinda regret it. My brother commented the change is ugly, and so did my grandmother. Let's see what the boyfriend has to say when I meet him tmr. In any case, I feel the hairstyle together with my specs, make me look very nerdy :(
What are you going to say to me when you see me?
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 11:10 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com