Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Escapade No. 1
Following our Pulau Ubin getaway, Dear and I went to Batam for a short 2 days getaway. Frankly, Batam was a disappointment from what I remembered years ago. I thought there would be water sports to play, bungey jumping and lots more activities. Turned out that I was either at a wrong part of Batam, or the place just changed so much.
Hotel room and the facilities. Really big room. And nice view from the balcony.
Very tasty pizza. Dear can't stop having it! He probably ate like three quarter of it. And not to mention we ordered another one before we left on the last day.
Also had A&W at Nagoya. It's like a must-have, when I saw it. But it turned out to be just okay. They had no root beer float for the day though :|
Dear preparing for his 10mins foot reflexology. I want too! But no chance.. next time perhaps. Home bound at the ferry terminal.
The most enjoyable thing about the getaway is that we get to spend time with just each other. No distractions like his work. It's going to be a long wait before time like that comes around. In fact, I hope the next one would be a vacation, instead of just a short getaway.
The promise of 2008.
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 6:22 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com