<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10155403?origin\x3dhttp://simplysuch.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Of Simple Words & Simple Things

//* Quotes.. *//

Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery


The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers


You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein


//* Me.. *//

Wan Ting
Pisces
Graduated & Idling
Sunny Island



//* Wishlist.. *//

Gremlins 1 & 2 dvd
Getaway w bf
More getaways
Graduation trip: Taipei
Laptop bag
Precious Moments
Snail mail
Long Vacation vcd
Love Generation vcd
Pirates of the Caribbean Triology vcd



//* Friends.. *//

Edwin
Jess
Qiulin
Xinyu
Zhihui
The Other Eden

BF's Biz Blog



//* Memories.. *//

January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007




//* Voices.. *//





Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker



Monday, May 07, 2007

...


So the weekend I was looking forward to came and go. Went out with Dear on Saturday to town (now you got to understand going to town is a total rarity for us). Wanted to catch Spidey but almost all the shows were sold out! In the end, we went all the way back to Yishun to watch. Haha.. Looks like we are going nowhere other than Yishun very often now.


Woke up early on Sunday for K-lunch with the sisters. The new building is much nicer and cleaner than the other one at the Big Mac Centre. When I think about the times I've been to the ktv, it's been almost exclusively with the sisters, save for once or twice with other bigger groups of friends. Haha.. Then we do what girls do best, went shopping around the new AMK Hub. I didn't even know that the bus interchange has been moved into the building already.


Anyway, I read "Tuesdays with Morrie" and I thought it was really quite inspiring. I want to read "Five people you meet in Heaven" by the same author. In fact I just want to read stuff. I should think that is a little more constructive than spending all that time online. I also aim to clean and tidy up my room during this holiday period.


Considering a switch away from Blogger.


Results are coming out on 24 May.


Away for two days...


::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 10:47 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::








Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com