Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Holidaying..
It has been pretty free and easy these few days, except for a minor job responsibility. But come tomorrow, off I go to Taiwan. Will be back sooner than I know, but at least it's a trip away from Sunny Singapore. Already made a really short one to Batam, but that was really nothing. Looking forward to the next five days~!
Anyway, I'm further and further away from getting back my long hair, as I went into the hair salon again yesterday to cut my hair even shorter. I'm guessing it will take another year before my hair grows to a reasonable length.
Nothing much to update.
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 10:13 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com