Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Friday, May 25, 2007
It's official
Results were released today. As mentioned before, no surprise or excitement, because I'm very 'safe'. So it means I'm officially graduated. Commencement is on 4th July. So it's job-seeking and slacking in the meantime maybe. I see those people (from the two letter abbreviated company) work, and all the more I'm convinced I'm not quite suited for such jobs. I need my own time, space and most importantly, LIFE (after-work life and entertainment). So I should just be contented with a lower pay accompanying a lower level of stress and less demanding work schedules. Very uncompetitive, and unambitious, I know. But I suppose I might be happier this way? Well, only time can tell if I'm right.
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 9:00 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com