Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
With Certainty,
I thought of 5 things which I have done or experienced that I won't ever regret in my life.
1. My secondary education and life in Cedar.
2. Band as my CCA for 6 years.
3. Choosing Statistics as my major.
4. The relationship with the boyfriend.
5. Work and Travel USA.
I hope in time to come, I have more things to add to list of no-regrets rather than regrets.
Random.
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 3:09 AM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com