Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Just me?
Sometimes, in my own little space, I just wonder. Wonder how is it that people around me seem to have changed or moved on in every and any little way, while I seem to have stagnated myself. I feel as though nothing has changed about myself, even after 4 years in the University, my social circle has hardly expanded.
This is just what I think. Perhaps when others see me, they would think I have changed in some way or another.
Probably the only thing that matters, is whether the change is for better or for worse.
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 9:16 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com