Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Thursday, June 07, 2007
B.O.R.E.D
I am so bored I start thinking of activities to do. All of a sudden, I feel like taking up dance classes. (This is very odd because I'm totally not a 'dance' person especially when I'm so 'stiff'.) So what kind of dance, I don't know! I'm also contemplating yoga classes, since the beginning of time.
Other than classes, I want to cable-ski, wakeboard, go on more getaways (anywhere - JB or even Sentosa which I haven't really been around). I want to cycle and bbq at ECP, which I have hardly stepped foot into after leaving VJ.
What else do I want to do? Shop?!
One most important factor holding me back, is that I have no money!
Plus, I'm shy of the sun, now I need my sunscreen when I go out! Argh...
I need to do something, other than packing my room for now. But I speculate that could take quite awhile if I really want to clear (and clean) up all the stuff. I suspect I have a really serious issue with hoarding stuff, thinking this or that shld be kept for so and so reason. The result: the junk in my room simply just increases with time.
Argh...
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 1:37 AM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com