Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
In the process...
Of preparing my application. It's been taking some time, especially when I procrastinated about the referral letters. Waiting for one more return. Even at this point in time, I am still unwilling to commit to the position (for some reason). But even flipping the Recruit section didn't turn up with anything interesting. The closest was that in JobStreet; but that's asking for a different degree. Should I even think of trying for it?
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 9:28 PM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com