Of Simple Words & Simple Things
//* Quotes.. *//
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers
You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
Albert Einstein
Sunday, June 03, 2007
Sawadeeka
However you spell it.
I LOVE Thai food. The green curry, the fresh-chilli kangkong, the tom yum soup, the paad thai, the sweet and sour fish blah blah blah. Oh, and the Thai sweet chilli sauce. Anytime, I'm in for a Thai meal. Like today, I had a very yummy and filling meal at LemonGrass. If my husband is Thai or can whip up some really good Thai dishes, I'd be so happy!
Anyway, I think I am really Asian at heart. When I'm overseas (or sometimes even when I'm at home), I would miss having my white rice. And even more frequently, I'd miss a bowl of hot soup, especially some of those that my mum cooks.
Asian food is definitely still my favourite; can't stay in a Western country for long.
::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: Simply 12:16 AM ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - ::: - :::
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com